3 Daft Monkeys
The Louisiana, Bristol, GB
Saturday, 27 November, 2021
Entry Requirements: 16+ (under 18s must be accompanied by an adult).
The Lousiana presents: 3 Daft Monkeys @ The Louisiana Bristol
With a fiery helter-skelter blend of influences from East and West, 3 Daft Monkeys inject a unique wildness into their music, producing a symphonious cacophony of styles, Silvery vocal melodies soar above percussive global beats and rhythms, while passionate fiddle-driven tunes weave around animated guitar and bass, all presented with outstanding musicianship in their famously theatrical live performances.
“Highlight of Glastonbury” - Mark Radcliffe, BBC2
“Amazing energy” - Bob Harris, BBC2
3 Daft Monkeys will be celebrating an unbelievable 20 years of musical adventures, and would love to celebrate with you. This multi-award-winning live act continues to deliver dynamic, rampageous, powerful performances of their completely original songs with an endless energy and enthusiasm! With years of International festival experience in hand, 3 Daft Monkeys certainly know how to work a festival crowd, and are guaranteed to whip an audience into a frenzy of emotions with every performance.
The band will be touring in 2020 with their ultimate ‘best of’ set list, voted for by their dedicated fans, covering all their most popular songs both new and old, with an accompanying brand new ‘live’ album and merchandise.
3 Daft Monkeys have been personally invited to play live sessions on both the Bob Harris, and Mark Radcliffe BBC Radio 2 shows, with Mark Radcliffe hailing their live show as one of his “Highlights of Glastonbury”
- “Varied and stirring acoustic styles…outstanding fiddle work” (The Guardian)
- “From wildly frenetic observation and reflective narrative to faintly macabre revelations” (Folkworks)
- “One of my favourite festival moments ever” (Mike Harding BBC2)
- “One of the hardest-working, best lyric-writing, most joyful, danceable bands known to the universe!” (Green Gathering)
- “Joyously life-affirming” (West Briton)
- “A quality balance of spaced-out dizziness, dance-ability and sophisticated folk music” (Bearded Theory Festival)
- “The musicianship- the virtuosity, the song craft, the arrangement is simply astonishing” (Spiral Earth)
3 Daft Monkeys on Saturday, 27 November, 2021 – The Louisiana, Bristol.
Show starts at 7:30pm.